Friday, October 27, 2006

Time Tested Universal Truths

I thought of getting my blog world back and hence the reason for two back to back posts ...

In the college i studied, i found these universal truth applicable and these truths were verified from time to time by different students coming in from different places:-

1) Every person after cracking the exam says "I got screwed in it" ... After looking at the grades I seem to wonder as to who screwed whom ?

2) After Ogling at a girl fully, a person says "She's not my type da .." although he wouldn't mind a second bit in looking at her again.

3) The night before an exam, everyone says " Hey !! I haven't studied at all .... ".. Next day you find them debating over an answer .. Wow !! Real pick up dude !!

4) People claim " I don't know how i passed engineering ?" but knew when to study, when to take notes and when to attend classes ... Are'nt all these activities supposed help you in passing the engineering exams.

5) Everybody claims to write blog for their own personal sake, but always jump with excitement at the sight of the first comment.

6) Nobody ever likes the females of their classes .. Always females from other classes/batches attract people. (Don't blame me for this ... My class is really like that !!!) And the best part is that you can directly compare such females to "www" internet domain names .. the ones you like have already been taken !!

7) The person giving you advice on major problems in life would have never encountered one . ...

Finally Poetry Writing : People love to do it or people do it to love ??

4 comments:

Aravindan said...

super post!!

very true..most of them..and hey! u r not an exception..u do the very same thing u said that others do including whatever whatever....

btw, u seem to be expecting some favours from me of late..hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Intersting fact file..

K7 said...

@Aravindan:

Seri Seri ...... these are your days ... enjoy

@Ram:

Would like to know who you are ? I do not recall your name ....

Vikrant Naik said...

some also write poetry to be loved...

agree fully to the bloggers point.