Tuesday, June 27, 2006

GARFIELD RELOADED !!!!




After spending hours of writing ... my mind stumbled upon a thought : "A picture is worth a thousand words " .... I just visited kunal's place for some work and got instantly impressed by his pet-cat ..... I nicknamed him garfield ..... for it's uncanny match with the cartoon garfield ......

Hence, i am launching my own cartoon scrip . This post is dedicated to Garfield ofcourse . I have loved this lazy cat and treasured it's cartoons for over years .. I just could not find a suitable boy to team up with garfield . Hence the experimentation continues.

For those of you who want to figure out with garfield just send me ur pic ... But yes i get to write the appropriate joke though ;)


Just read it and enjoy ... More to follow soon as soon i as sign up an exclusive marketing rights contract with Kunal :)

1 comment:

Vikrant Naik said...

heheh...good one...waiting for the rest